If you have skin tags, little fleshy mounds that form on the surface of the skin on the face or body, you are sure to seek ways to get rid of them naturally. It is difficult to get them to disappear completely because they are a symptom of certain forms of of human papillomavirus (HPV). However, with regular treatment, it is possible to remove them and prevent recurrence. Here is a simple and 100% natural and pain free method to help you get rid of them!
Correct, there is only one ingredient! You simple need apple cider vinegar. You are sure to have some already in your kitchen for preparing salads. It is equally effective for naturally treating head lice.
The acetic acid contained in the cider vinegar makes an excellent natural domestic detergent but it is also this acid that gives it its antiseptic power. It can kill the microbes responsible for the formation of skin tags.
Directions for treatment of skin tags
- Clean the area around the skin tag with lukewarm water and gentle soap.
- Carefully dry the skin.
- Gently scrape the skin tag with a toothpick, without making it bleed.
- Soak a piece of cotton wool in cider vinegar and wring it out a little.
- Apply the soaked cotton wool to the skin tag and keep it in place with a bandage.
- Leave the bandage and the cotton wool on overnight.
- When you wake up, remove the bandage and the cotton wool and rinse the area very well with water.
- Repeat this treatment for 3 to 4 days, until the skin tag turns a darker colour. It will dry out and fall off all on its own!